Work on my podcast is proceeding well:
- I have completed basic script with estimated timings for a 3-part, 30 minute podcast.
- I have enlisted voice talent to record special sections (voices of critics, Lottie Gee, Josephine Baker, and Noble Sissle)
- I have edited source music recordings for use throughout the podcast.
- I have obtained a microphone and made a test recording for the narration.
On my to-do list are:
- Complete recording the basic narration
- Locate vocal talent to record “Love Will Find A Way”
- Continue to look for archival interviews that might include material related to my podcast
- Compile the recordings by outside vocal talent
- Make a rough edit/assembly for testing at least part of the podcast
- Complete accompanying Omeka site to include podcast script and accompanying materials.