- I’ve received recordings from outside talent and performed initial edits (including audio cleanup)
- I’ve begun to record the narration
- I’ve begun to assembly the initial segment
- I’m realizing that my outline did not include enough background music to enliven the basic presentation; I need to experiment with different recordings that won’t obscure the text but will give it more depth and presence.
- I’m not sure whether the transitions between the different voices and musical excerpts will sound too abrupt and will need to experiment with how to make those transitions.
- I’m not sure what kinds of other editing/production work will be involved after assembling the basic unit.
- I would like to finish the assembly of the first segment and then test it with the potential users who I interviewed before I began the project and perhaps some other members of its audience.